For this project you will need:
- plywood 8-10 mm thick for the trees
- wood board 18 mm thick for the base
- acrylic paint in dark green and white
- drill with 3.2 mm bit
- screws 40 mm long x 3,5 mm thick
- scroll saw
- old toothbrush
- wood glue
- natural raffia
1. Print out and enlarge the pattern of the trees to the size you desire and transfer these onto your wood. Saw two trees out and a base.
2. Paint all sides of the trees in dark green and the base in white.
3. Once dried, dry brush the green edges with white and the white edges with green.
4. Dip the toothbrush into white paint and sprinkle the trees and stars with white paint. You do this by rubbing your thumb over the bristles over your object and letting the paint splatter.
5. With the 3,2 mm drill bit, drill a hole in the bottoms of both trees and also 2 holes in the base where the trees will be standing.
6. Put a small amount of glue on the bottom of the trees and screw them onto the board.
7. Tie raffia around the tree and make a bow.