For this project you will need:
- branch slices about 5-7 cm in size
- cardboard boxes, brown felt, thin wood or anything
else that looks natural and can be cut or die-cut
- jute twine
- wooden balls in various sizes between 4 and 10
millimeters for embellishing and also to add to the
- brown wooden buttons or other small brown
embellishments that can be used
- drill with small bit to drill a hole in the branch slice
- craft glue and hot glue
- die-cutting machine with Christmas dies or use our
patterns and find simple items you can print and cut
1. First drill a hole in each of the branch slices. Cut a 30 cm piece of twine and double it. Pull the two ends first through the hole and then through the loop and pull so that a hanger is created. Slip a 10 mm wooden bead over the two ends and then knot them together at the top.
2. Create a double bow with twine and hot glue the bow at the hole.
3. The rest is up to you. Embellish your branch slices according to what you have or find at a craft shop.
These are a couple of examples of the branch slice ornaments we created. Each one is unique: