For this project you will need:
- 4 mm plywood
- gold paint
- gold glitter
- drill with 1.5 mm bit
- silver or gold wire for hanging
- standard wood sawing supplies
Free Template: Country Star
1. Print the pattern out and transfer it onto your plywood.
2. Saw the star out.
3. Drill a hole in two top side points of the star.
4. Paint the star gold. While the paint is still wet, shake glitter onto it. Tap off excess glitter afterwards.
5. Let the star completely dry.
6. Insert a piece of silver wire through both holes of the star from the backside. Spiral the ends on the front side to secure the wire in place.