For this project you will need:
- 6 mm plywood
- acrylic paints in the colors of brown and white
- dimensional paint in the colors of white, black and red
- standard wood sawing supplies
- Windows Font “Curlz MT”
- drill with 1.5 mm bit
- silver wire for hanging
1. Print out the pattern and transfer on the wood.
2. Paint the gingerbread men brown and let dry.
3. Sprinkle white paint onto the pieces. You can do this by taking an old toothbrush, dipping it into paint and brushing your thumb across the toothbrush several times. This will cause the paint to splatter. Let paint dry afterwards before continuing.
4. Use the dimensional paint to draw the details.
6. Drill a hole in the tops of the gingerbread man, the heart and the star. Drill 3 holes at the bottom of the sign as well as 2 holes in the top corners of the sign. Connect the pieces together using the wire.