1. Trace a circle 17 cm in diameter onto a piece of red felt. Follow the pictures above to proceed with the hat.
Cut the felt in quarters.
Place glue along 1 straight edge.
Fold over other straight edge to form a cone shape and hold until dry.
2. Slip hat over the top of the disc and glue in place.
3. Glue nose on the face.
4. Use the hot glue and glue the garland/ hair around the hat rim. Now glue the garland or hair along the face and under the nose. You may need an additional small piece for the area under the nose if it is bare.
5. Dot black for the eyes and when the paint is dry, dot a smaller white spot on the eyes.
6. Dry brush red paint on the nose and cheeks.
7. Sew jingle bell to the top of the hat.
8. Hot glue the pin backing to the backside of the pin.