1. Print out the gift tag template, make a template out of cardboard with the pattern and trace as many as you need on cardstock. Then cover the opposite side of the cardstock with a neutral natural looking paper.
2. Cut the tags out along the lines and punch a hole in the top center of the tag. Place an eyelet through the hole.
3. Cut a rectangle piece of the natural colored fabric out that is slightly smaller than the tag and pull threads away from all sides to fray the material. Do this about 1/4” on all sides (0.5 cm).
4. Cut a rectangle piece of fusible web smaller than the off-white fabric and adhere it on the backside of the fabric. Fuse the fabric onto the gift tag.
5. Cut a snowman motif out of the fabric (cut around the snowman - you do not have to cut it exactly out at this point) and fuse fusible web also on the backside of the motif. Fuse this then onto a piece of white cardstock and now you can cut the snowman exactly out.
6. Place a double-sided self-adhesive tape on the backside of the snowman and adhere it onto the fabric on the card.
7. Add some small stars to the tag if you want.