For this project you will need:
- dark green cardstock
- red cardstock
- image of nostalgic Santa
- small wooden golden star
- red mesh ribbon
- motif punchers with reindeer and Christmas tree
- hole puncher
- gold eyelet
- stick glue
- small gold brad
- 3-D foam tape
- red embroidery floss
- clear tape with 2 adhesive sides
- gold ribbon
- Fiskars tag template
1. Print out the tag pattern or use your template and trace a tag onto green cardstock.
2. Cut 2 x 1cm strips of red cardstock and glue them onto the card as seen in the picture above. If strips hang over the tag, cut the excess away along the tag.
3. Cut a piece of red mesh ribbon and use the 2-sided adhesive tape to attach it diagonally onto your card. Use the picture as reference of how it looks.
4. Cut a small tag out of a piece of red cardstock. Punch a tree in the bottom half.
5. Punch a reindeer out of green cardstock and glue it to the top half of the small piece of cardstock.
6. Punch a small hole in the top of the piece and tie floss to the hole.
7. Print “Peace on Earth” on red cardstock, cut the saying out and punch a hole in one side. Insert a brad into the hole.
8. Add a piece of foam tape to the backsides of the Father Christmas motif, the wooden star and the small reindeer tag and adhere them to the tag.
9. Punch a hole in the top of the tag and attach the eyelet.
10. Attach a piece of gold ribbon to the hole.