For this project you will need:
- light blue textured cardstock
- white and lavender colored cardstock
- wide organza ribbon with winter snowflakes motifs
- fabric with snowman motif
- die cutting and embossing machine such as Sizzix
Big Shot, Cuttlebug, etc...
- Cuttlebug embossing folder with dots
- Sizzix embossing folder with snowflakes
- circle punch
- hand punch with small circle
- tag or tag die
- scallop and circle die of choice
- pricking needle
- metallic thread
- 3-D foam tape cut into different sized pieces as
- 2 sided adhesive tape
- light blue organza ribbon
- stick glue
- fusible web
1. Die cut a tag.
2. Emboss a piece of lavender colored cardstock with snowflake motifs and then adhere the paper to the tag and cut the excess paper around the tag away.
3. Now adhere a piece of snowflake ribbon using stick glue over the top left of the tag and trim excess away.
4. Tear a piece of textured blue cardstock and then stick this piece to the bottom of the tag. Prick holes around the tag and sew a running stitch through the holes.
5. Die cut a scallop and circle. Emboss the circle and then adhere it to the scallop using 3-D foam tape.
6. Fuse snowman fabric to a piece of white cardstock and cut the motif out. Adhere the motif to the circle using 2 sided tape.
7. Now adhere the snowman/ circle / scallop embellishment to the tag.
8. Punch a hole in the top center of the tag. Create a reinforcement using blue paper and the circle punch. Adhere this now over the hole and pull a piece of ribbon through.