1. Print out the snowman body and transfer it on the 6 mm wood. Saw it out and sand it down. When sawing, saw the arm markings as well.
2. Paint the body white on all sides. After painting each side, let it dry before doing the other side. If you like, dry brush the edges of the snowman with brown paint.
3. Tie a ribbon or baker’s twine around the snowman’s neck.
4. Dip the other end of a paint brush into black paint and dot 2 eyes on the snowman. Add a tiny white dot to each eye after the black paint has dried.
5. Dip another paint brush end into red paint and dot the snowman a large red nose.
6. If your snowman will wear a beanie, roll the tube on one end to make a cuff. Then tie off the other end with a piece of raffia or string. Hot glue the beanie to the head to hold it into place.
7. Tie a piece embroidery floss to the hat and use to hang the snowman if the snowman is wearing a beanie. Otherwise drill a small hole to the head of the snowman and use baker’s twine to hang him.