1. Follow the instructions for making paper napkin applique motifs using fusible web. The motif gets adhered to the white cardstock piece. If using fabric, the technique is the same as the technique for the napkins, except with fabric, there is no layers to remove. Let the motif cool down before continuing.
2. Cut the rocking horse exactly out.
3. Cut a piece of dark red cardstock that is smaller than the actual card and adhere it onto the white blank card.
4. Cut a piece of the gold netting out and place it over the card.
5. Hot glue the gold stars onto the card in a way that they also hold down the top of the netting. (Hot glue seems to hold the stars best onto the netting and dries instantly.)
6. Place the self adhesive 3-D foam pieces onto the back side of the horse, remove the protective paper backing and then adhere the horse onto the card. The foam tape will at the same time also hold down the netting.