1. First, paint the area you wish to decorate with red paint and let the paint dry.
2. Now cover the same area with the crackle medium and let it dry.
3. Now paint over the same area with white paint. Try not to brush over the previous white brush strokes again. This will interfere with the crackling process. While drying, you will observe the paint start to crackle. Let the bag dry overnight before continuing.
4. Tear the motif out of the paper napkin and remove all but the top layer of the napkin. Now use the paper napkin applique glue to apply the paper napkin to the painted area of the bag. The crackles will show through the paper napkin. Let the motif dry for a few hours before using the bag.
5. Attach ribbon to the bag handles for decoration.