Tutorial for a Santa Hat
1. The Santa hat requires a cone shape and a circle.
2. Use a stylus to mark an inner circle on the circle piece. Cut a pie shape within this inner circle of whcih all 8 triangles are the same size. Take the stylus and score the space between the pie pieces...
3. ...and then bend the “pie” pieces upwards.
4. Place glue on the outside of the pieces and then place the cone shape over these. Press these pieces inside of the cone and let dry.
5. This is how the finished hat looks and is ready to use for the fairy, Santa or witch.