For this project you will need:
- 3 popsicle sticks or 3 tounge depressors
- paint in color of choice
- strong craft glue
- embellishments of choice to decorate the snowflakes
- needle to prick hole through one of the sticks (parental
- string or wire to hang
Ages 5 and older
1. First a parent should poke a hole through the end of one of the sticks for hanging later.
2. Paint each craft stick and once the paint is dry, glue the 3 sticks over each other to create a snowflake shape.
3. Embellish and decorate as please.
4. Tie a string or wire through the hole to hang up afterwards.