1. First of all use you stylus or bone folder and ruler and crease a line 1 cm from the edge on one long of each of the 4 rectangles. This will be your gluing surface when assembling the walls.
2. Then use a ruler and craft knife and cut a 7 x 8 centimeter rectangle opening in the center of each of the 4 rectangles. Glue the organza rectangle behind each of these apertures.
3. Now assemble the floor of the holder. Use the stylus or bone folder and crease a line 1 centimeter from the edge on each of the 4 sides of the square. Fold these in and open again.
Illustrated Craft Tutorial:
Look at this “How to Make Card Boxes Tutorial” to make the floor out of corrugated cardboard.
4. Now assemble the walls. Glue each of the sides to each other so that the 1 cm flap is covered and simultaneously glue these walls to the outside floor walls.
5. Add the tea light and enjoy.
Remember to never leave any candles / tea lights unattended while they are being used.