1. Print out the snowman to a size that will fit within your clear lid. Place the lid over the snowman with the top or flat side of the lid being directly on top of the snowman.
2. First use the black outline paint and trace the lines. Let this dry for 1+ hours. Paint should be dry before continuing.
3. Draw connecting lines within the snowman area first.
4. Then draw connecting lines all around the snowman until the edge of the lid. Let the paint then dry another 1+ hours. It should be dry before continuing.
5. Now comes the fun part. Fill in the areas with the proper colors. Make sure the color reaches each black line without going over it. Once you are finished filling in the areas, leave to dry overnight. The paint will at first look milky and will become clearer as it dries.
6. The next day, the colors should be clear. Now you can poke a hole through the top of the lid and pull a piece of string through the hole to hang the decoration.