1. Paint the clay pot green and set aside to dry. Once dry, dot on white details on the “hat” and again set aside to dry.
2. The smallest ball is the top ball and the largest ball the bottom. Use the hot glue and adhere the 3 balls to each other. Kids can use a strong tacky glue. If you want, break a toothpick in three pieces and insert a piece between each of the balls before gluing, to add extra stability. Once the snowman body is dried, insert the skewer to the bottom of the snowman. Hot glue in place if necessary.
3. Apply strukture paste or snow paint to the entire snowman and set aside to dry.
4. Once the snowman is dry use the black dimensional paint and dot on 2 eyes and 2 buttons. Set aside to dry.
5. Once the snowman is completely dry, hot glue the “hat” onto the head (kids can use the strong tacky glue), tie the piece of felt or ribbon around the neck like a scarf and tie a baker’s twine bow to the bottom of the snowman. You can glue the twine bow in place if you like.