Instructions: For each hanging heart, you will need two same sized hearts.
1. Print out hearts to a size you wish to make.
2. Trace the hearts on cardboard and cut out. (If you have a die-cutting machine and hearts dies, you can use these and save a lot of time).
3. Brush on a thin layer of glue on one side of each heart. Place the wet side on the backside of your chosen fabric. Turn over and smooth the fabric with your fingers. Now cut off the excess fabric around the heart.
4. Once both fabric hearts are prepared, turn them around so that the backsides are facing up. Cut a piece of yarn to a length you with and place the both open ends onto the backside of one of the hearts. Tape the ends down. Now cut pieces of double-sided adhesive and place them at various points on the same heart. Remove the protective paper and press then the backside of the other heart onto the first heart. This encloses the yarn ends inside and they cannot be seen anymore.
5. You can now insert the loop end of the yarn through a needle and then through a bead. Pull the bead down to the heart.
6. If you wish your hearts to sparkle, brush on a coat of decoupage glue onto the fabric and sprinkle glitter onto it. Shake off the excess and then hang to dry.