1. Use the picture for placement. Cut a piece of the mesh ribbon to fit the center of the card and adhere it using double sided sticky tape.
2. On a piece of white cardstock, emboss the word “L O V E”. Leave some space between each letter. Now take your heart punch, center it over each letter and punch the shape out. If you do not have a possibility to emboss letters, you can also hand write letters with a red marker.
3. Punch out 4 red hearts. If you do not have a heart die or heart paper punch, there is a link above to a printable template of hearts that you can choose from and use instead.
4. Arrange the 4 red hearts on the card and adhere them with double sided sticky tape.
5. Lay the embossing template over each letter and chalk the letters with red chalk. Chalk the outer edges of the hearts as well.
6. Gather beads on the wire and secure each bead by taking one of the wire and going through the hole again. Once you have all the beads gathered, arrange the wire over the card.
7. Place foam tape on the back side of each white heart and stick them now off centered over the red hearts. Use the first heart and last heart to hold the wire ends down.
8. Chalk the outer edge of the card.