1. Cut a 6.5 cm or 2 1/2 inch wide stripe of printed organza that is the height of the card and glue this piece using stick glue to the left hand side of the card.
2. Cut a piece of peel-off sticker border and adhere it down the edge of the organza on the card. This gives the edge a nice finish.
3. Use the die cutting machine and lace scallop die and cut an 8 cm (approximately 3 1/2 inch) red as well as the same sized white scallop. The white scallop is the back side of the shaker element and can be set aside for a moment.
4. Use the circle dies and die cut a circle that is 6 cm (approximately 2 3/8 inch) in the center of the red scallop.
5. Use a slightly larger circle die and die cut a circle out of the acetate as well as out of the organza material.
Assembly of the shaker element:
a. Place small pieces of double sided adhesive on the backside of the red lacy scallop.
b. Remove the paper backing from the adhesive and then stick the acetate circle to the adhesive.
c. Using the 3-D foam tape, cut small strips and make a closed ring around the circle.
d. Use stick glue and adhere the organza circle on the white lacy scallop.
e. Sprinkle iridescent flakes or other embellishments between the foam tape pieces onto the acetate. Remove the paper backing of the 3-D foam tape...
f. ... and then place the white lacy circle face down onto the foam tape, making sure to match the lacy edges.
g. Turn the shaker element around and it looks like this.
Continue with the card:
6. Now place double sided adhesive on the backside of the shaker element and adhere it to the card.
7. Punch out 3 little hearts and adhere these to the card using 3-D pads or small pieces of 3-D foam tape.