1. Cut out a white rectangle that is slightly smaller than the card’s width and is half of the height. Emboss this rectangle. Before you adhere it to the card, use needle and thread and sew the sequins and beads to the top right of the embossed rectangle. Once finished, you can adhere it to the top of the card.
2. Cut out a piece of printed green scrapbook paper to cover the bottom half of the card and adhere it in place.
3. Create a green 1 cm stripe and adhere it over the seam where both papers touch.
4. Cut out your butterflies in two different sizes either using dies, a cartridge or using the template below and glue these then to the bottom half of the card.
5. Cut out or die cut scallops. The smaller scallop should be white. Stamp your message on it and then adhere 3-D foam tape to the backside of it. Then stick the small white scallop on a slightly larger green one. Adhere the scallops then onto the top left of the card.