1. Print out the pattern. Trace the body figure onto white cardstock and cut out.
2. Trace the other pieces on the coordinating papers and cut these out.
3. In this order glue the pieces on: beard, face, hat, nose, and pom-pom.
4. Punch 2 eyes out of black cardstock and glue to the face.
5. Punch many small stars out of white card stock using the hand punch. Glue one star to the nose and the rest on the hat.
6. Dot 2 light reflections in the eyes using either dimensional paint or a white paint marker.
7. If desired, cut a 1/2” edge of the right side of the card away using the scalloped scissors.
8. Cut a red strip out using the scalloped scissors and glue this piece behind the white scalloped edge making a 1/4” border.
9. Crimp the right side of the card about half way into the card.
10. Cut a triangle out of red card stock and crimp this piece. Glue it on the bottom left corner of the card.
11. Glue the Santa piece to the card.
12. Punch various sized stars out of red card stock and glue these onto the card.