1. First of all, you will glue the styrofoam ball to the top of the bottle. Once this is dry, prepare your wallpaper glue in a small bowl. Tear your brown paper bag into small pieces and then dip each piece into the glue and adhere to the body. Continue until the entire body is covered with brown paper. Let this dry overnight.
2. Once the body is dry, paint it white and let the paint dry.
3. Print out the arm and bunny ear templates (template above) to a size that will fit your bunny and transfer these markings onto fun foam (or a piece of cardboard) and cut out.
4. Now you will cover these fun foam or cardboard arms and ears with chenille. Simply cover the surface of the fun foam or cardboard with glue and then fill the areas with the chenille. Within the ear, pink chenille will be used. Once these are dry, glue the arms to the body.
5. Then glue the eyes and nose to the bunny’s face and glue on the hat. Finally glue the ears to the hat as you see in the picture. Adhere a flower button to the hat, if you like.
6. Now you can add a basket to the arms and fill it with wooden eggs to decorate it.
7. To finish off the bunny, tie a piece of fabric around the neck as a scarf.