1. First poke a hole in both ends of each egg. Paint the eggs and set them aside to dry.
2. When dry, add the eggs one at a time to the wire. Form the wire into a wreath and cut the wire down to size, leaving short ends to twist together. Twist these ends using pliers and press the ends flat on the wreath shape and pushing this part into one of the eggs to hide if necessary.
3. Cut rick-rack to wrap around the eggs and glue the pieces onto the eggs in a decorative way.
4. Glue feathers in between each egg.
5. Create a bow and glue it to the front of the wreath.