1. You will need 2 die cut birds out of scrapbook paper (one bird in reverse), one die cut cardboard box bird and 2 die cut bird wings (one in reverse.
2. Adhere the paper bird on each side of the cardboard box bird. Adhere the paper wings on only one side of each cardboard box bird wing.
2. Poke holes at a regular interval around the bird shape and around the wing shapes.
4. Stitch around the bird and both wing shapes using the blanket stitch. When finished, adhere a wing to each side of the bird.
5. When finished, make a loop with the embroidery floss and attach it to the top middle of the bird.