1. Place a shishkabob stick into the slots of the appropriate numbers and fill the area with hot glue.
2. If the sticks tend to not stay even in the hot glue, you can place a knife or other flat item underneath the stick to support it until the glue dries.
3. Once the glue has hardened, remove the sticks from the mold.
4. Paint each number and stick in a color of choice. If the paint does not cover the number too well, let it dry and add a second coat.
5. Now all 4 numbers are painted and dry.
6. All that is left to do is brush on glue on each number and shake glitter on the wet glue. Do this over a piece of paper an so you can save the excess glitter. Then crease the paper and pour the excess glitter back into the container it came from.