1. Insert a cardboard piece inside the baby t-shirt to protect your working surface and to help stretch the
t-shirt to make it easier to paint onto.
2. Use templates to trace the words or free hand words and a heart onto the front of the t-shirt or onesie.
3. First paint the message red and let it dry. This will take about an hour.
4. Then brush the entire painted area with glue and sprinkle red glitter to cover.
5. Shake off excess glitter and let the t-shirt dry overnight. If necessary, brush a second coat of glue over the glitter to prevent glitter from falling off. Let it dry.
6. When completely dry, you may dress your bear with the t-shirt.