Instructions for one owl:
Tracing and Cutting
Once you have created your permanent templates with the cereal box, trace the shapes onto the appropriate colored pieces of felt and cut out.
Assembling the Owl
1. First glue the wings onto the body. Glue them so that the shape of the wing follows the owl body shape.
2. Glue the white felt circles inside the bottle caps.
3. Then glue the black felt circles in the middle of the bottle caps. Add a dot of dimensional paint to them to add a highlight to each eye.
4. Then use the hot glue gun to glue the eyes onto the body.
5. Then glue the beak on below the eyes.