For this project you will need:
- champagne cork
- brown acrylic paint
- red, orange, yellow and green feathers
- yellow construction paper
- one set of wiggle eyes
- strong craft glue or hot glue (parental supervision is
- embroidery floss or thread (for tying the feathers
1. Paint the cork brown and let it completely dry.
2. Cut out a diamond shape out of the yellow paper and fold it in half. Glue it onto the face for the bill.
3. Glue on the wiggly eyes.
4. Gather different colored feathers together and tie them together at the stems. Glue this bunch now onto the backside of the turkey.
Ages 6 and older
Time required: about 1 hour