For this project you will need:
- wood 18 mm thick for the pumpkin
- acrylic paint in the following colors: red, brown and
- paint brushes
- stiff round paint brushes for the dry brushing
- scroll saw or jig saw
- white puffy paint - the kind you blow dry afterwards to
cause it to puff up for even more dimension
- 1 wooden screw 35 mm long
1. Print out the mushrooms and base patterns to fit your paper and transfer the markings on to the wood and saw out.
2. Paint the mushroom stem beige and the top cap red.
3. Drybrush shading and highlights on all of the pieces. Use beige for the cap of the mushroom as well as the base and use brown for the mushroom stem.
4. Drill the holes in the bases of the mushrooms and through the stand in two places where you want to place the mushrooms.
5. Sink the holes from underneath so the screws lie flat and then screw the mushrooms to the stand.
6. Add white puffy paint spots to the mushroom. When dry, use a blow dryer or a heating tool to puff the paint.