For this project you will need:
- Oval or round wooden spoon
- white stiff felt
- white, black, lilac, purple and pink acrylic paints
- satin ribbon in lilac or purple
- thick craft glue or hot glue gun
- 20 cm piece of white chenille
- styrofoam or pressed paper Easter egg
- white cardstock and printer
- gold wire
1. Paint the spoon white and let it completely dry.
2. Paint the egg in lilac. Once it is dry, dot some dots on it using the purple paint. Set aside.
3. Cut 2 ear shaped pieces out of the stiff felt. Glue the pieces to the backside of the dried spoon.
4. Make 2 bows out of the ribbon. One small and one slightly larger bow out of the ribbon. Glue the small bow to the front of the spoon.
5. Dot 2 eyes on the bunny using black paint. Just under the eyes, dot a pink nose. Using a very thin paint brush, draw a thin line just under the nose and make a small dot under this line. One the side of the nose, draw 3 whiskers on each side. Let the face dry.
6. Wrap the chenille once around the spoon and glue in place. Glue the egg to the front of the spoon and glue one of the arms over the egg so it looks like the bunny is holding the egg.
7. Print “Happy Easter” on cardstock, cut out with decorative edged scissors and punch 2 small holes in the top of it.
8. Take a small piece of wire and insert the ends into the holes of the sign.
9. Bend the other end of the chenille up to hold the sign.
10. Glue the other bow in front the chenille at the neck.