1. Print out the pattern and then use a marker to trace the flower parts onto clear stable acetate foil. Then cut out the images. They don’t have to be perfectly cut out, that gets done later.
2. Take your paint brush and brush glue over the entire image.
3. Tear pieces of tissue paper and place them in any order onto the foil. Use the paint brush and paint over each piece with glue after adding. Continue until the entire image is covered and then cut it out.
4. Punch a hole in the top middle of the leaf section as well in a bottom petal of the flower.
5. The middle piece of the flower should be created in a darker color and then adhered to the flower once dry and cut out.
6. Connect the flower to the leaf section using a piece of thin ribbon and knotting behind the each hole to hold. If the leaf section tends to tip over, use clear tape and apply to the backside of the flower to adhere them to the window.