Work on this project in rows starting at the bottom and working up to the top. Make sure to always use the same side of the sequins (the deep side).
1. Insert a pin in a sequin and press to the bottom of the cone.
2. Insert the next pin and press slightly overlapping over the first pin.
3. Continue adding sequins in this manner to the bottom row until completly covered.
4. Start at the next row and again add sequins in the same manner and slightly overlapping the previous row.
5. When the cone is finished, add sequin stars randomly to the tree for extra decoration.