For this project you will need:
- any glass jar
- translucent paper in different colors
- decoupage glue or Modge Podge Glue
Ages 5 and older
1. Wash the jars out in hot water and soap to remove any oily or greasy areas.
2. Tear the translucent paper in small to medium pieces.
3. Use a ready made decoupage glue and apply a generous amount to the dry glass.
4. Add one strip at a time starting from the bottom. Once on, apply glue over the strip as well and add the next strip overlapping a bit over the first strip.
5. Continue in this matter until the whole glass is covered.
6. Let the glass thoroughly dry and insert a tea light.