1. Cut out four 5 cm white squares, four 5 cm scrapbook paper squares and four 5 cm green squares. Adhere each of the scrapbook paper squares onto the each of the white squares.
2. In each of the green squares, punch out a heart within the square, so that the point of the heart faces one of the outside corners of the square.
3. Glue each of the 4 green squares onto each of the scrapbook paper covered squares.
4. Punch out 4 smaller green hearts and adhere these with 3-D foam tape in the heart aperature area within the green square.
5. Glue the 4 completed squares onto the center of the card, in the direction you see them on the image above. When each of the points face towards the center, the shape looks like a shamrock or 4 leaf clover.
7. Glue the green half bead in the center of the 4 squares.