* Parents should assist the kids when ironing the fuse beads to prevent any injuries. Supervision is always recommended for projects requiring any hot item such as a glue gun or iron.
1. Print out the pattern and use it as a guide for placing the beads on the peg board.
2. Once the bunny is complete, place a piece of baking paper over the figure. Heat up the iron to a cotton setting and then iron over the paper. This will melt the beads together.
3. Let the bunny cool down about 3 minutes and then remove the paper. Now the bunny can also be carefully removed. For extra stability of the figure, turn it over, place it again on the baking paper and cover with baking paper so that both sides are completely inside the paper. Place the figure then on an ironing board and heat it gently from the other side. This will melt the beads together on the other side and hold them even more together. Let it completely cool before using.
4. Attach a clear string for hanging.