1. This is a finished painted deli paper. Cut a piece of contact foil that is slightly larger than the sheet.
2. Then remove the paper backing from the foil and place the foil with the sticky side up on the table for a moment.
3. Place the finished deli paper on the table, facing up, and then pick up the foil and cover the whole front side of the paper.
4. Turn the paper over and then cut away the excess foil hanging over the edge of the paper.
5. Either print out templates or use cookie cutters and trace the shapes on the back of the paper.
6. Cut out the shapes. These can then be hung in the window using a rolled piece of sticky tape that is placed on the backside of the paper shape.