1. Punch large and small snowflakes out of white construction paper and arrange them onto the dark blue cardstock according to your personal taste.
2. Use the stick glue to adhere the snowflakes to the cardstock.
3. Cut out 2 pieces of the foil larger than the bookmark and stick the pieces on each side of the bookmark. Measure 5 mm around each side of the book mark and cut the rest away to leave a nice foil border.
4. Punch a hole in the top of the bookmark and insert an eyelet in the hole.
5. Secure a piece of cording through the hole.
This is another example of a snowflake bookmark. A 4 x 20 centimeter strip of white paper was punched with snowflakes and then glued onto a strip of 5 x 21 centimeter blue card.