1. Print out the pattern to the size you would like and trace 6 times onto gold paper.
2. Cut the inside lines using your craft knife.
3. Starting from the inside out, fold the middle 2 cuts in one direction and curl as it looks in this example.
4. Take the next 2 sections and fold them the other way and adhere the 2 points together as seen in this example.
5. Now fold the next section the other direction and adhere. Continue this pattern until all of the sections have been completed and the piece looks now like in this example.
6. Complete steps 1-3 again for the remaining 5 pieces then glue the points together. This example shows how this step looks. Continue until 6 points are attached. The last point can be a little tricky because it may not want to hold. Use more adhesive and hold with paper clips until dry.
7. Poke a small hole in the top of the completed star and insert a thin wire or string for hanging.