1. Print out the pattern for the snowman and parts. Trace the pieces on the appropriately colored paper or cardboard and cut all of the pieces out. You will need 3 snowmen bodies, 6 hats and brims, 6 neck pieces and 3 hanging scarf pieces.
2. Glue the hat parts onto the snowman. Glue the scarf band onto the neck of the snowmen. Then glue the hanging scarf part on the right side of 3 snowmen.
3. Once the glue is dry, line each snowman up on top of the other with all of the same sides facing the same direction. Paper clip the bodies together on the outside edges. Very lightly mark a line down the middle of the body.
4. Place the snowman under the sewing machine needle and sew down the marked line.
5. Carefully fold the snowman apart so that it is a dimensional figure.
6. Use the markers to draw the eyes and carrot nose on each side of the figure.