1. Cut out a flower shape out of the thick board. Paint 3 coats of magnet paint onto the board, letting it dry about 12 hours between each coat. 3 coats will give the board a good magnetic surface.
2. When the magnetic paint is dry, paint blue paint on the board and let it dry.
3. To stencil, absorb some paint onto the stencilling brush and wipe across a paper towel to remove the wetness of the paint.
4. Now filling the open areas of the stencil with the chosen color. Add 2 shades of green to the leaves and stem to give it some depthness.
5. Continue stencilling until the board is covered with the design.
6. Paint the small flowers white. When dry, dry brush green around the outer edges.
7. Adhere magnets to the backsides of the flowers. Add a hanger or hook to the backside of the board when finished.