1. Print out the elephant template in two different sizes, transfer to the wood and cut out. Sand surface and edges when necessary. Paint the sides of the elephants with dark red paint and let dry.
2. Trace each of the elephants twice (once in one direction and once reversed) onto the backside of the scrapbook paper.
3. Cut out the traced elephants.
4. Apply modge podge the front of the first elephant. Press the paper onto the glue, making sure it is flat without wrinkles. Once paper is dry, repeat this step for the second elephant.
5. Now repeat step 4 for the backsides of the elephants.
6. Once the backsides are dry, dry brush tan paint onto all edges of the elephants, both front and back and let dry.
7. Now apply a coat of Modge Podge to all sides of the elephants to give them a shine. Let dry.
Tip: These elephants are now finished but you may take yours a step further. You can use dimensional paint in gold and follow the lines of the design to add a bit of elegance to the elephants. Also, you can glue jewels onto the elephants as well to make them extra sparkly.