How This Project Was Made:
1. First of all, twenty-five 5 cm cardboard squares were cut out and covered with assorted scrapbook papers and cardstock in the chosen colors. Some of the squares were embossed to give them added texture and depth.
2. Several 4 cm squares were cut out and some were also embossed and were then adhered to the larger squares, making sure that the colors were of contrast colors.
3. To embellish each inchie, motifs were die cut, punched out or stamped on assorted paper and adhered to the inchies. Sime embellishments were glued directly onto the inches, where as others were adhered using 3-D pads to raise them.
4. Small details such as gems were glued on cats and pumpkins as eyes.
5. An owl was adhered onto one of the trees.
6. A spider web was die cut out using the Sizzix e-clips machine and then adhered to one of the squares. A plastic spider was then glued onto the web.
7. Once all of the inchies were finished, they were arranged and adhered with double-sided adhesive or wet glue onto the canvas with a 1 cm distance to the outside edge.