1. Print out the pattern and trace with a pencil onto the tracing paper.
2. Turn the paper over and retrace the lines on the appropriate colored piece of fun foam. If you wish to hang this project, trace and cut all bunny pieces doubled except the bunny body and the ear and each doubled piece should be in reverse.
3. Assemble the bunny like you see in the pictures in this order:
a. glue the head on the body
b. glue the ear behind the head
c. glue the white dot onto the brown eye
d. glue the nose onto the face
e. Glue the bow under the head
f. glue the backside pieces on opposite of the front side in the same order
4. To decorate the eggs, cut out strips of contrast colored fun foam with decorative edged scissors and adhere onto the eggs.
5. Use dimensional paint to add highlighted details of the bow and body.
6. To hang, poke a hole in the pieces and tie a string through the parts.
Ages 9 and older
You can also arrange the figures like a mobile and hang them.