1. Print out the templates for the leaf and wreath shapes. Glue the printed pattern page then onto a cereal box side and cut otu the shapes. Then trace the leaf shape 6 times on green card stock and the wreath shape once and cut all the pieces out. The image below shows the cut out leaves.
2. Use the gel pen to draw the leaf details onto the holly leaf pieces.
3. Cover the wreath shape with glue. Cut a 20+ cm piece of baker’s twine and press the two ends onto the wet glue.
4. Then arrange the leaves onto the wreath while sandwiching the twine ends between the leaf and wreath layer.
5. Glue on the buttons like you see in the picture. Let the glue dry. To finish off, you can create a bow to decorate the wreath if you like.