1. Follow the tutorial in the link below the robin image to learn about how to use the foil technique. Even though can use any of the techniques on that page to create your card, if you want the shiny look, the technique “Creating Paper Napkin Motifs Using Contact Paper, Stick Glue and Cardboard” found down towards the center of the page was used for this card.
2. For this card, two napkin quarters were used. The first napkin quarter was used as a whole image. The napkin was covered with the foil and then adhered onto white cardstock with the stick glue. Then it was cut out to a 11.7 cm square. The cardstock was then cut with a 0.5 mm white border around the napkin motif. Now the square measures 12.2 cm.
3. The white square was then adhered to orange cardstock and again cut out with a 0.5 mm border and now measures 12.7 cm.
4. Then the square was adhered onto the card.
5. Now you need the second napkin quarter. All you need is the robin itself. Adhere contact foil over the robin motif and cut it roughly out around the robin - you do not have to be exact at this time. Glue the robin onto white cardstock and now you cut it exactly out. Adhere the robin onto the card over the first image using 3-D foam tape.