1. First create two different sized egg templates. Trace the larger egg onto pastel colored cardstock and cut out.
2. Trace the smaller egg on to white cardstock and cut out. Emboss the white egg with a decorative background.
3. Adhere the white egg onto the colored egg using pieces of 3-d foam tape.
4. To create the bunny using paper napkins, follow this Paper Napkin Fusible Web Technique. If using a sticker, adhere the sticker onto white cardstock and cut out the motif. If using wrapping paper, first adhere the wrapping paper to cardstock with glue and then cut motif out. Once your bunny is prepared, adhere it to the egg using 3-d foam tape.
5. Punch out a couple of flowers and adhere these to the egg.
6. Create a bow and glue it to the top of the white egg.
7. Create a loop and glue the ends of it to the backside of the white egg.