1. Follow the basic instructions below for window cling pictures. Lay the foil over the leaves and trace the outlines with the black outliner paint.
2. Once the paint is dry, cut out the leaf designs and punch a hole in the tops and bottoms of the leaves. Only the bottom most leaf gets one hole poked through it at the top of it.
3. Starting at the bottom leaf, cut a thread piece about 100 cm long. Fold the string in half and then thread your needle. Then insert the two open ends through the top hole of the bottom leaf. Pull until both open thread ends can go through the loop formed by the other end of the string and pull through. This secures the string.
4. Then thread a bead onto the needle. Go through the hole a second time to secure the bead. Then insert the thread from front to back to the bottom of the next leaf. Then insert the thread from back to front at the top of the same leaf. Go through the same hole again to secure the thread. Continue with the next bead and the next leaf until you have reached the length you want.
5. Cut the thread with a bit of length for hanging and knot at the top. Then you can hang your garland on the door, window, etc...