1. On a piece of paper, draw the desired pattern. Lay the acetate foil over the pattern and use the black outliner paint to trace the drawn lines.
2. Make as many blocks as desired and let all of the blocks completely dry. This takes about 2 hours.
3. Fill in the pattern with colors of your choice, leaving no holes.
4. Let the paint dry for about 24 hours.
5. Once dry, you can cut out the square(s). Stick them to the window with the painted side touching the window. The reverse side of the foil is the side facing you.
6. These can be removed again if done carefully and reused if desired.