1. Cut a 25 centimeter piece of nylon belt and a 25 centimeter piece of your ribbon and pin the ribbon on the middle of the belt. Sew a zig-zag stitch along both short edges and then sew a straight line down both long edges, very close to the edge of the ribbon.
2. Fold the belt now in half.
3. Take the clamp set and insert the rectangle ring within the clamp area.
4. Then insert the 2 open edges (the zig-zag edges) inside the clamp and press carefully closed with a plier. If you are worried about the plier damaging the clamp, insert a piece of material between the plier and the clamp to protect the clamp.
5. Connect the key ring now to the rectangle ring and it is then finished.