Instructions for one apple:
1. First of all, print out the pattern. Trace the apple shape on a fabric that is doubled and with right sides facing. Cut the two apples pieces then out and pin together. Trace the leaf shape onto green felt and cut it out.
2. Cut a piece of red ribbon and fold in half to a loop. Insert the loop between the two apple layers at the top and middle of the apple. The loop should be facing downwards and the open ends of the ribbon are located at the edge of the apple. Pin in place to hold.
3.Sew the apple together, leaving an opening on the side of the apple for turning. Once you sew around the apple, this will also hold the loop permanently in place.
4. Turn the apple and stuff lightly so that they become puffy. Pin the opening closed. You do not have to necessarily hand stitch it closed as the next step will also take care of that.
5. Use your sewing machine and sew around the apple using a fancy stitch. You may need to press the stuffing away from the edge so your pressure foot will go easily around the apple.
6. Once your apple has been stitched around, sew a button and leaf to the top of it.